Abu Huraira Center Academy
Job Postings (2022-2023 School Year)
The Abu Huraira Center Academy is looking to fill multiple positions for the 2022-2023 school year. The school provides a friendly, caring, and supportive environment where high Islamic and academic standards are maintained!
• Maintain Islamic Values both in and outside the classroom environment.
• Teach classes according to lesson plans based on the Ministry of Education guidelines.
• Organize the classroom, learning resources, and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment while teaching.
• Utilize STEM, critical thinking, creative projects, and more within the classroom environment.
• Conduct ongoing assessments of student achievement through formal and informal assignments.
• Foster relationships with AHC Academy families through daily communication regarding activity, growth, and development.
• Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, and parents.
• Supervise students on a scheduled basis , and once weekly before or after school.
• Participate in professional development workshops, meetings, and orientation programs.
Job Type: Full-time
• Prior elementary teaching experience: 2-3 years (Required)
• Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
• B.Ed / OCT certified
To Apply please E-Mail your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Monday, August, 8th 2022