1) It is important for all students/parents to have some access to either a laptop, desktop, tablet, or even smartphone to stay connected during these times.
2) Attendance will be taken, please make sure all students are on time for their online classes.
3) Online platforms such as IXL, Scholastic, Zoom, and Khan Academy will be introduced depending on grade level.
4) All homeroom class zoom links will be posted on each individual Google Classroom. All school wide links from Sr. Deqa or Sr. Urusi will be posted through E-Mail or ClassDOJO.
5) We encourage all students/parents to check Google Classroom, E-Mail, and Class Dojo frequently for the latest updates.
6) Do not forget to join the correct Quran/Arabic class for your grade level.
7) Please make sure to change the Google Classroom username to the full first/last name for each student.
If there are any questions or concerns on how to setup all new online learning platforms feel free to contact each teacher, Sr. Urusi or Sr. Deqa at any time.
Sr. Urusi Rafiq: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Deqa Farah: email@example.com
Please be safe and take care. We will consistently update you on supporting our students’ learning in the coming days inshallah!